Why choose Medeco?
Since its inception in 1968, Medeco has been a pioneer in the locking industry and a trusted partner to provide enhanced security and accountability solutions. With more than 25 million mechanical cylinders and more than one million electronic cylinders in use worldwide, Medeco is able to combine its history in mechanical security with newer electronic technology to provide an unmatched range of products to meet the needs of its millions of users. As part of the ASSA ABLOY Group of companies, Medeco is able to leverage global partnerships to offer even greater value and perspective to its customers for maximum value and the fastest possible return on investment. see more details on PDF.
If you are looking for the best security and safety solutions for your residence or business, Arrowhead Lock & Safe is the Medeco security center in Atlanta and we can help you. Since its founding in 1968, Medeco has come to be recognized as a manufacturer of the highest quality locks available. Their locks are used wherever strict security is needed at government and military facilities, schools, residences, commercial buildings, hospitals, and educational institutions. Medeco’s security solutions for schools effectively protect students and staff. They also provide excellent plans and equipment for homes.
Medeco American-made locks are superior because of their design, engineering and the quality of materials used. The mechanical locks provide top security because they are
- Resistant to picks and drills and designed to secure doors, gates, file cabinets, etc.
- Key control systems prevent unauthorized copying of keys.
- Cylinders are designed to fit most brands of locks so all locks at a facility are controlled by a single system.
Medeco electronic locks do more than monitor entry into a site. The system can perform numerous functions. For instance, eCylinders:
- Protect employee personal information.
- Secure entry into storage and display areas to reduce theft.
- Document access and identify users.
- Limits entry to areas of hazard and physical risk.
- Restrict access to company and customer financial and proprietary information.
- Secure server equipment.
- Available for small business needs.
- Control access through gates and fences.
- Secure access to delivery and loading docks.
- eCylinders are easy to move as a company’s needs change.
Before you buy a lock, check its grade level. Grade levels established by Underwriters Laboratory (UL) will let you know if you are picking an appropriate lock for your purposes. Grade levels are as follows:
- Grade 1 is designed for the highest needs of commercial, industrial, institutional, and business needs.
- Grade 2 is suitable for frequent but moderately used locks. They are for high residential purposes and light commercial.
- Grade 3 is the lowest rating that should be used in residential applications.
If you are looking for a locksmith in Atlanta, GA, contact us at Arrowhead Lock & Safe. We can help you choose the best security solutions for your home or business. Our team of professional locksmiths in Atlanta can help answer any questions that you may have, and would be happy to demonstrate how our Medeco and other lock brands protect your home, business, or institution.