While Arrowhead Lock & Safe is an authorized Medeco dealer here in Atlanta, from time to time we come across a situation or project where another high quality product may be a better fit for a customer. Often times, we will turn to Schlage to fulfill this need.
Schlage Door Lock Products
For more than 90 years Schlage has been one of the most trusted names in the security industry, providing home owners and business owners with innovative and expertly crafted door locks and security products. A lot has changed in terms of security since Schlage’s debut, but they continue to show their passion as craftsmen and engineers in the 21st century.
At Arrowhead Lock & Safe, we offer our customers Grade 1 or commercial grade locks for organizations both large and small, and for select residential situations. In order to qualify as Grade 1, the product must meet recognized security standards that have been set in place by independent organizations. One of the most trusted non-profit organizations that coordinates and administers these standards is the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
What are the different ANSI grades for Schlage Locks?
- Grade 1 – This is the strongest and highest grade of security offered. If you need security solutions for a commercial establishment or a special residential project, this is the best choice.
- Grade 2 – This is typically the highest grade offered for residential security. Grade 2 door products are great choices for security solutions pertaining to most residential and some light commercial projects.
- Grade 3 – Locks that fall into the Grade 3 category best suit basic residential needs. This is the lowest grade that ANSI gives to door locks.
What makes Schlage one of the most sought-after lock brands in America is the fact that their Grade 1 deadbolts are tested beyond the standards that ANSI tests for – a whopping 300,000 cycles of tests are performed on Schlage locks, while ANSI standards require 250,000 cycles.
What kind of commercial Schlage products are available?
- Commercial Door Levers – Schlage does a great job of mixing style and security with for all of their door levers, including those that fit commercial grade. Choose from passage, privacy, keyed entry and dummy options.
- Commercial Door Knobs – Schlage’s large array of doorknobs are some of the best in the world. Choose from passage, privacy, keyed entry and dummy options.
- Commercial Deadbolts – Often considered the industry standard in deadbolts, Schlage’s line of unique line of deadbolts offers you all of the security that your business needs.
- More – From dead latches to door hinges, Schlage carries a slew of commercial grade products to choose from that will help protect your organization 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you are looking at security solutions for your business, Schlage is a great option to choose from. There is no reason to put your employees or your assets in danger of a break-in or security breach. Contact Arrowhead Lock & Safe today to see how we can install your new set of premium Grade 1 Schlage locks.